DTU-Pro represents a major advance on previous data transfer units. It provides module-level monitoring and data storage, with more accurate PV generation and loads application monitoring.
In particular it offers the following benefits:
- Easierand high-quality Installation – Local Install Assistant enables easier installation and gives better communication, especially between the DTU and the microinverters.
- Better communication– improved external antenna ensures connectivity with microinverters and monitoring servers.
- Full export management– supports power export limiting and zero-export applications.
- User-friendly display– redesigned layout for both app and web platforms, plus four LED indicators for easy viewing of connectivity and power status.
- Reactive power adjustment– allows power factor adjustments to comply with local requirements.
- New alarm system– working with both the new-version app and platform, as well as reporting problems it suggests the appropriate solution.
- Multiple communication protocol supporting– choose from Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU protocol.
- Stronger data storage– module-level data storage for seven days in case of internet outage. Data storage can be further increased up to 32G by using the SD card.
- Fully compliant– complies with all leading international standards, including Anatel, FCC, CE, RCM.
DTU-Pro also has a two-year warranty, which means peace of mind comes as standard as well.
Where, when and how to use DTU-Pro
- Compatible Microinverter: DTU-Pro is compatible with all Hoymiles microinverters
- Application scope: Residential, industrial and commercial PV grid systems
- Max. connected panels: 99
- Communication: WIFI orEthernet
- Max. communication distance (open space):200 metres
- Suggested location: Install on the top floor, near the centre of the PV array, 0.5 metres minimum, above ground and 0.8 metres from corners. Can be desktop or wall-mounted.
- Environmental requirements: Install away from dust, liquids, acidic substances or corrosive gas. Ambient temperature range is between -20°C and 55°C.